Contact Vermont Representative Peter Welch
Vermont District Name Party Office Room Phone Committee Assignment
At Large Welch, Peter D 2187 RHOB (202) 225-4115
Oversight and Reform
Energy and Commerce

How to Contact Your Elected Officials
Find contact information for federal, state, and local government officials.

Learn how to contact your federal, state, and local elected leaders.
1. Federal Elected Officials

Contact President Donald Trump online, or call the White House switchboard at 202-456-1414 or the comments line at 202-456-1111 during business hours.
Locate your U.S. senators’ contact information.
Find your U.S. representative’s website and contact information.

2. State Elected Officials

Get in touch with your state governor.
Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.

3. Local Elected Officials

Locate your mayor by name, city, or population size.
Find your county executive (the head of the executive branch of government in your county) by map search or your ZIP code. The county executive may be an elected or an appointed position.
Get contact information for your city, county, and town officials.

Ask us any question about the U.S. government for free. We’ll get you the answer or tell you where to find it.